[T3] Calendar

Gizmo Bob gizmobob at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 12:19:00 PST 2010

I'm now getting a better response since I sent the email

I'm going to try and get these done asap.

To be added to the "Calendar" mailing list, please send me an email request
at bob at vw1500.com and I will let you know when they are available. Looks
like I won't have to use previously featured cars... although some are
outstanding. Still looking for some more custom Notchback pictures, if
anyone has some..

Thanks,

Bob