[T3] Fresh air vent/fan

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 03:42:38 PST 2010

When replacing that hose, I push spare into the area and hook it up with a
piece of thin wire, then after fitting the nozzle, I pull the spare back to
put on the valve.  I have just renewed mine with some silicone vacuum hose -
that took a bit of pulling through the scuttle hole as it was less flexible
than the original thinner wall, but wasn't too hard to do.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club