[T3] Update on my early Notch in the Shop!!! Early notch issues?

William McInerney billymac53 at msn.com
Mon Dec 20 15:29:16 PST 2010

I will call the shop tomorrow and see if he is aware of that. Thank you for that tid bit.
what would cause this though:
During driving I knew
 that it was not making healthy noises...every once in a while(probably a litte more often than that) during
accel at about 2-3k rpm the whole backend would shake and make a KA-KA-KA-KA
slam sound for a about 3 seconds until I steaded the gas.