[T3] Flooding almost immediately after start.

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Thu Dec 23 06:07:17 PST 2010

The parts illustration shows a hex head on the distributor 1, the ZV/PAU 4
R4 and R6 (up to around '63 I think).  I doubt there are many in the USA!  I
think that's probably the very early fat topped one. I have that one in my
Beetle on a '61 engine at the moment, but I know I've seen the odd one on a
Type 3 in the UK.  The points have a slotted spring end rather than a collar
that is fixed to it.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club