[T3] Cold Starting Problem

Bob Rogers rcrogers1 at peoplepc.com
Thu Dec 23 12:48:42 PST 2010

Please send the instructions when you have the opportunity.  I may have discovered the problem.  In a close investigation of the head temp switch I notice a connection that seemed to be grounding to the engine.  I insulated the connector and the engine started on the first crank.  I will let it cool down and try starting it again.  I will keep you posted.