[T3] 73 fastback

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Dec 31 09:05:23 PST 2010

I have Injectors, manifolds, seals IAD, TPS, Temps sensors, etc. for a 73
including the ECU.  I MAY have a good harness, I don't have a pressure
sensor but that may still be on the car too...its under the left side of the
engine compartment.  What distributor does the car have in it?  it will need
the correct distributor.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com