[T3] wheel trim rings

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Dec 4 20:12:02 PST 2010

YES!  Now how did I miss those? Ive been keeping an eye on the T3 parts
listing for quite a while now... maybe Ive had a mental block or something.
I sent him an email.

Thanks Everett, they look about in the shape of the 3 I have but with 7 Ill
feel pretty good that I can put 4 really nice ones together. I have the
hubcaps already, I think a couple are NOS in fact.... now for the rest of
the smoothies... and I have a lead on those from one of the advertizers.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"