[T3] Happy Holidays

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Dec 24 12:32:56 PST 2010

In a message dated 12/24/2010 1:10:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
djsanderson at telus.net writes:

Hi  All

I too would like to add my Christmas wishes to all on the list.  Thanks
for the on-going support of my very long restoration and all  the great
sharing that goes on here. I hope that everybody has a  great holiday
season and I look forward to more sharing in  2011.

Dave

On Dec 23, 2010, at 6:13 PM, JOSE LUIS MALDONADO  wrote:

> Group:
>

> Happy Holidays from  my side of the world to all of you people from
> allover
>  the T-3 world.  Thanks for all the help, the parts and the great
> wealth of
> knowledge you’ve shared among us during this past  year.  It’s been
> great to
> have you all  around.
>

> José

I too would like to add a Merry Christmas to ALL here as well. I too
appreciate the help I've received here on my own projects, along with seeing
everyone at the Invasion this past summer.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)