[T3] Flooding almost immediately after start.

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sat Dec 25 04:27:09 PST 2010

You can easily tell by swapping over plugs and caps.  It may be a poor plug
cap resistor.  You could compare resistance readings for the leads.  I
suppose it's just possible the distributor cap is tracking and allowing some
of the energy to be dissipated.  It might be a poor plug.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club