[T3] Early Wiper Inserts 14'' for Sale???

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 17:48:23 PDT 2010

In a message dated 11/2/2010 8:45:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
billymac53 at msn.com writes:

Hello,

I have a 1962 Notch and is all ready for the road and the  dreaded
inspection once I get.....wiper refills. I know mine are 14'' and I  beleive that
this stock for the early t3s. Does anyone have a set or two for  sale. I
posted a WTB ad on Samba as well. Seems like no company wants to carry  14"
inserts and I am on my last chance.

Actually, type 3s up to 71 used 13 inch wipers. You might find them more
easily, since other vehicles use that size.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)