[T3] Seat Belt Parts

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Wed Nov 3 05:35:42 PDT 2010

I only took a closer look at the assembly and noticed that the plastic
part has tiny screws in it and could possibly be removed. Thanks for
taking a look for me.

I also need your info so I can send my speedometer to you this minter
for your repairs.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us