[T3] Seat Belt Parts

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sun Nov 7 15:28:07 PST 2010

I would if it was all there. Mine is mangled beyond fixing but all the mechanics of it are fine.
Jim had mentioned that he might have one that was broken internally and had a good cover and said he would let me know.
I would never ask some one to destroy a perfectly good one. I would how ever buy a complete perfectly good one.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us