[T3] Seat Belt Parts

Russ W russw at classicvw.org
Mon Nov 8 11:17:28 PST 2010

On 11/8/2010 1:05 PM, Daniel K. Du Vall wrote:
> Links to photos for the center seat belt latch.
>
> http://volkswageninsanity.us/Postings/T3%20Seat%20Belt/IMG_0004.JPG
>
> http://volkswageninsanity.us/Postings/T3%20Seat%20Belt/IMG_0007.JPG
>
> http://volkswageninsanity.us/Postings/T3%20Seat%20Belt/IMG_0009.JPG
>
> http://volkswageninsanity.us/Postings/T3%20Seat%20Belt/IMG_0011.JPG
>

> Daniel Du Vall
> http://1peter4-10.org
> http://volkswageninsanity.us

OK, that is a Repa brand belt. Very common.  Should have no problems
finding one.
Until you can get a replacement, a little trick to keep it from snagging
the seats, is to tie the 2 stalks together with a tie-wrap, or large
rubber band.  That will keep it away from the seat back as you tilt the
back rest.

--
Thanks,
Russ Wolfe