[T3] Seat Belt Parts

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Nov 8 13:13:03 PST 2010

On 8 Nov 2010 at 10:48, Daniel K. Du Vall wrote:

> Jim also a big thanks I will let you know. Also what would be the time
> line on rebuilding my 72 speedometer with the bad odometer and trip
> odometer? Just asking as I seen your taking a trip to Tucson Az. I am in
> no hurry just need to know when I should remove mine and ship it to you.

It actually only takes me a couple hours to do an odo repair, but sometimes its
hard to find those hours. I'll be out of town until after thanksgiving and then
I'll be gone again around christmas, but there should be some time between
those holidays. If you shipped over the thanksgiving weekend that would be
good, otherwise, wait until early next year.

--
Jim Adney
jadney at vwtype3.org
Madison, WI USA