[T3] Petronix ignitor?

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Nov 10 16:11:34 PST 2010

I wouldn't, they  have quality control issues that have plagued them for
many years, so instead of adjusting a new set of points every 15kmi, you
have to change the pertronix.  The difference is that the points take about
5 minutes to change but the pertronix will leave you hosed somewhere where
its least convenient.

That being said, the Tbird crowd has had better success with them, no doubt
because they run much cooler in a water cooled car...,

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"