[T3] Voltage Regulator

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Nov 11 17:07:49 PST 2010

Well we did do the numbers here on the list a couple years ago, but Ive
forgotten the specifics.  As I recall, the high beams run on a different
circuit, but MAYBE I rewired it to work that way... I don't recall making
any major changes though.

Boy... getting too long ago to remember some of these things, I did document
them but the folder for the 71 is mighty thick these days...

The numbers you quoted for the tungsten and halogen bulbs do sound right
though.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com