[T3] 1965 Euro Spec Variant | On Samba | Photos | $2500 OBO by Dec 1!

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 13:04:51 PST 2010

In a message dated 11/18/2010 8:09:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dmiller at advantagemediacorp.com writes:

1965 European Spec Variant (Squareback),  Pearl White.
Euro Spec Interior  - White Vinyl with Cloth center panel interior. Door
panels black and grey  stripe vinyl.

Absolute Sale  - $2500 or best offer by December 1, 2010!
Lots of Photos at _www.1965vwvariant.shutterfly.com_
(http://www.1965vwvariant.shutterfly.com)

I saw the pics you posted on the Samba. It's a shame that the car isn't
assembled, as that would definitely help it sell. I'm willing to bet most here
 don't really have time for a project, with the holidays closing in. Good
luck  with it, and I hope you get what you're after.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)