[T3] Voltage

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 28 08:24:30 PST 2010

Hey all, got a couple questions.  I have had the battery on a solar trickle charger since late September.  Checked the voltage last Monday, and was at 12.1 volts, which is better than last time down.  Thank you Adney for the previous help, as your advice changed the results; moved it to an even higher place this time to see if it helps.  I left the battery on a wall trickle charger Monday, 2 amps, until Saturday.  Checked it in the morning, and was 13.8 volts, and near the end of the day with several cranking/starts, voltage was at 13.1 volts.  I now need to know how whether these voltages are out of specification, and if so, how far.  Also, what is the minimum voltage for F.I. before it starts to affect mixture?

Thank you,
Adriel