[T3] Voltage

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 21:33:16 PST 2010

> From: Bobsnotch at aol.com
> Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 23:52:46 -0500
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Subject: Re: [T3] Voltage
>

> In a message dated 11/29/2010 10:56:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> jadney at vwtype3.org writes:
>
> If you removed them from a '72 Type 3, then they should be the late
> calipers. What makes you think they are not?
>

> You can also check the mounting bolt spread pattern. I think 3 inches
> between the center of the holes is late, while the early version is 2.5 inch
> centers.

I did that as soon as I arrived at A.s.U. ;)  I learned this in the very beginning.

Oh, and F.Y.I., if you pack calipers in your luggage, T.S.A. will go though your stuff. l.o.l.  I opened my luggage to find my bag of dirty laundry was spread throughout, and at the bottom of it all, a paper stating they had searched.

Thank you,
Adriel