[T3] My Car Has Cancer.

Marklist marklist at healeyopolis.com
Sun Nov 28 22:55:08 PST 2010

I've got some pretty serious looking rust.  It's at the bottom of the
rear, right side window.  I'm assuming it is from rubber failure.

I'm not in a situation where I can to a proper paint job.  I'm hoping I
can just sand it off and primer the spot.  My concern is that it is from
the rubber failure.  It looks like the original rubber.  I'm afraid that
if I take out the window to get all the rust I will ruin the rubber.

Can I just use some silicone sealer as a temporary, but really long
term, patch for the seal?