[T3] Any San Diegans

sploogemeister sploogemeister at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 29 09:17:39 PDT 2010

Yeah, the pickens have been slim since the 'yards had to
make room for all the gov't sponsored buy back program.
Their still bringing out lot's of cars from that program
and just crushing all the "collectible" ones. Every once
in a while you get lucky. Even the T1's are not showing
up as much as they used to.