[T3] WTB 67 parts for my Notch

SAW DUST sawspatch at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 31 00:41:46 PDT 2010

I bought a few things from my list today, Here is the revised list. Any help would be great, Thanks!
 I just removed the trans cradle/ shock mount and I need a few more parts for the NOTCH. Ill start a list.
 rear driver side bump stop bracket.  rectangular plate that secures the front of the Trans cradle/shock mount, I also need the 4 bolt grommets under that same plate.   I need the bolts that secure the shock mount to the car.(These were missing when I removed it).  Rear engine mount (donut shaped). "67 only window cranks.
 That might do it for now.