[T3] the DDB

Brent Bottolfson brent at bottolfson.net
Fri Apr 1 19:15:25 PDT 2011

Who knows if they'll honor past DDB customers that got burned.  The way
I understood it is he just bought up all the goods.  I would definitely
call him and explain to him that the seals and alternator kit he bought
was stuff you already paid for.  It's worth a try.  Chuck was really
cool to me, but I also paid him $265.

All their contact info is on their website.

-Brent