[T3] Side moulding clips source

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Apr 2 14:41:27 PDT 2011

In a message dated 4/2/2011 5:38:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Bobsnotch at aol.com writes:

Are you  meaning the lower clips? If so, Anthony says there is a better
version available, but you have to ask for them. I ran into this in late
09,
when I was redoing part of my 71 Notch.My clips were still  useable (the
metal
ones from ISP), but had rusted up pretty good. I ended  up sand blasting
them,  and sealing them in  epoxy.

Chris I should also mention that the upper side clips are available in
plastic, and are the same as a bug.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)