[T3] filler door indent

Phil Hof phil.hof at ostronic.org
Mon Apr 4 14:56:41 PDT 2011

Jim, is your listing intended for export (DeLuxe) cars, or does it include
all cars worldwide?  Any chance the "Basic Compact" or Standard models came
with the finger release instead of the cable?  Those were some pretty basic
cars with less trim, painted metal, plastic turn signal housings, and
perhaps other economies.
-Phil

Message: 1