[T3] Fresh air fan switch

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Tue Apr 5 16:44:49 PDT 2011

On 4/5/2011 6:14 PM, Keith Park wrote:
> Well this "experienced teacher" broke his off years ago and had to replace
> it, you really have to leave that nut finger tight and little more.  I
> probably have spares...
>
> Keith
>

> Top Notch Restorations
> topnotch at nycap.rr.com
> http://www.a383ina68.addr.com/radiorest/main.htm
> 71 Squareback "Hothe"
> 65 Notchback "El Baja Rojo"
> 65 Squareback "Eggcrate"
> 87 golf "Winterat"
> 93 RX7 "Redstur"

Oh it's no big deal.  This kid has done a very good job. With minimal
help from me (just watching him and giving suggestion from time to time)
and armed with my Bentley. He has moved the entire wiring harness from
the parts car (72 squareback) to my fastback. He is almost done and we
will be testing everything the end of this week or after spring break
next week. When I first brought to the school he as well as none of the
rest of the students had ever seen a VW  type 3.  The first thing he
said after he looked at it was I want one.  So he has been my number one
guy to work on it since.  I hate he is graduating in May.:'(   Oh well
such is a life of a shop teacher. LOL