[T3] I don't know if anyone has noticed

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Apr 7 16:32:27 PDT 2011

Those are the Tabco panels, they are NOT being reproduced, CIP1 is selling
off the remaining stock that Tabco got rid of about 10 years ago.
When they were available from Tabco, they were $40 ea, and I know Tabco got
rid of them for next to nothing....

There are still a lot of them out there as many of us stocked up before
Tabco obsoleted them.  The best solution is still to find good rust free
originals, they seem to pop up regularly on the Samba for about $150.  Keep
an eye out for a set.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com