[T3] fuel injection system

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Apr 10 07:45:14 PDT 2011

I used to sell complete systems for $300, but that was back 10 or 15 years
ago when I still had some available, they sold very fast.  Now days... you
can probably get more.  I was seeing complete Porsche systems go in the $500
range a few years ago.

You may want to hold onto it though, if you ever sell your car you may be
able to seal a sale with all its original parts still with it, or, if the
state government starts to require all the original pollution equipment to
be on the car you may REALLY wish you saved it.

Here in NY... that's pretty much inevitable, its been quietly kept under the
carpet as were other inspection law changes but its still looming.... what
state are you in?

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com