[T3] bushing for front control arm

James Lingenfelter jimmyandcher at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 19:55:13 PDT 2011

Hopefully this is not the problem I had on my '68 squareback.
Alignment guy told me the "bushing" was bad, when it was actually a
bearing on the type III. They are obsolete, and I took the route of
finding an entire good front end from a salvage car, rather than
trying to remove and replace bearings. Donor car was apparently not a
'68, and all years are NOT the same.... lots of additional pain and
suffering getting the new front end to work.