[T3] So my 62 Notch caught fire today!!!!

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 22:27:38 PDT 2011

I have been meaning to buy an extinguisher, and this unfortunate story
really drives it home.  So, the class doesn't matter as much as what's in
the extinguisher?  Is that right?

>From some quick research on the web, it's sounds like a class B,C CO2
extinguisher is the best.  Am I correct?

I'm sorry for the misfortune that you dealt with on the highway.  Glad you
lived to tell the tale, William.

 - Bryon, '71 Fastback