[T3] Rear Wheel Cylinders

Brent Bottolfson brent at bottolfson.net
Wed Apr 20 10:30:57 PDT 2011

My rear subframe is already separated from the pan as I'm installing new
floorpans off the body.  I'm going to blast/repaint it all anyway and
will put in new hard lines while I'm at it.

Looks like hones are fairly inexpensive, so I'll just rebuild them.

Jim, I do have a copy of your DOT5 writeup and will be using it when I
get it all back together.

Thanks,
Brent