[T3] Puff of smoke

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Fri Apr 22 21:26:35 PDT 2011

Glad to see this thread as my 72 does this also every once in a great
while.
It was part of the reason a while back I was thinking it might need
rebuilt but its running so good now I think I will not touch it.
I noticed mine does it if its fairly cold out side 30s or so in the
mornings this time of year. I don't really know about lower as I don't
drive it in the winters here in Colorado.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us