[T3] Early Bumpers

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Apr 25 17:52:49 PDT 2011

No, it does not, it has the holes for what look like the regular brackets
but I Havent actually lined them up to make sure the holes are in the same
spots... sure hope they are!  There is one extra large hole on the top, Im
thinking this was for an accessory backup light, I wasn't going to put one
of those on the car but I guess now I will... I have the reversing switch
for the speedo cable...

Thanks

Keith

Top Notch Restorations