[T3] Early Bumpers

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 18:21:57 PDT 2011

I just looked it over again, its 3 62 which would put it pretty early, but I
see no evidence that there was anything welded to it at any point, it was
straigtened... but otherwise looks like a late one EXCEPT for the hole to
the left of center on the top of the blade, like maybe for an accessory
backup lamp or perhaps a bracket for a nationality badge?

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"