[T3] axle tube to trans rebuild help

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 03:56:30 PDT 2011

In a message dated 4/1/2011 1:45:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sawspatch at hotmail.com writes:

Don't  have the Bentley but I do have the Haynes. I will try and find a
copy of the  Bentley, Its a book I should have gotten a long time ago anyway .
Thanks!

Or get the 61 to 67 Blue Bentley (correct for your car). It'll have way
more info in it, than you'll ever need. : ) It is a little more expensive than
 the 68 on Bentley, but it's also twice as thick.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)