[T3] 65 Fastback?

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sat Apr 9 07:35:31 PDT 2011

I found this video on you tube.  The tidal says 65 Fastback.  I though
66 was the first year?

http://youtu.be/xIzFOMja8Kg

Any way progress on my 72 Fastback is coming along fine as far as the
wiring harness transplant goes. Spring break is next week so should have
it done a couple of weeks after that.
Unfortunately we just found out my wife will need foot surgery soon and
will be out of work for 3 to 4 weeks. This will further delay progress
in other areas of  Clementine's (name of my FB) restoration along with
the school year ending here soon as well. Little discouraged I had hope
I would have more progress on her at this point. :-(   But I am
determined to get this done and it will. However family comes first.
Sorry to ramble on.  Hope to have a video on the wiring harness
transplant in a couple of weeks.

Dennis Stiefel
Rainsville, AL, USA
72 Fastback (Clementine)
71 STD Beetle
88 Golf (giving to son)
67 Ford F-100 (with 97-04 Crown -Vic guts)
01 Ford Crown-Vic
10 Toyota Corolla (wife's Car)