[T3] fuel injection system

Fiesta Cranberry fiestacranberry at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 22:42:13 PDT 2011

Hi all,
II'm thinking of selling m fuel injection system.  I've had it packed away
for a few years now, and I feel like it ought to go to someone who can use
it.  Don't know what to charge for it---I think everything is there.  At
least, whatever I could get out of the car when I converted.  Harness,
brain, fuel injectors, air intake manifold, pump, all that stuff.   I'll
have to open the  box and make a list.

Any ideas on what it's worth?

Lori

--
*"I wrestled with reality for 36 years, and I'm happy to say I've finally
won out over it."*

Visit my blog!  Casa de Cranberry <http://casadecranberry.blogspot.com>