[T3] horn

ken2k ken71type34 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 11:38:38 PDT 2011

the horn on my 70 notch goes off when i turn it either direction. i replaced the wire in the steering column and it fits snuggly on the push on connector at the end, i cant find where it would be shorting out. (is this the correct address for questions, i used the other address and it seems to have gone directly to jim. ) of note, the push bar for the steering wheel is numbered 11xxx, do i just have the wrong one or did they use the type 1s on our cars. thanks kk