[T3] Question about door handle key set

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 19:59:09 PST 2011

In a message dated 12/2/2011 10:48:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

Where  I'm describing, around the contersunk screw head, would not
have been  chrome plated. That part is just a straight zinc die
casting that rotates  when you turn the key.

I may have to bring a pair to Manitou  Springs.  ;-)

Ok, I saw those little numbers, but didn't write them down, since they deal
 with the lock, not the handle itself. I can pull them again, and get the
numbers.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)