[T3] Oooh that Smell!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Dec 2 20:28:17 PST 2011

Oh I need my heat!  Gonna be 22 degrees tommoro morning and Im driving the
Square...

I can do $100ea if I can pick them up at the invasion, I plan to sandblast
and paint them so as long as the rust isn't deep and the outlets are solid
Id be happy with them.  Of course, I still haven't decided weather Im gonna
keep the T3 engine, but maybe by Invasion time Ill have that decided too...

And maybe I can figure out which side I really need!

Thanks

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com