[T3] Oooh that Smell!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Dec 3 08:12:30 PST 2011

On the way out im stopping at my sisters in Cincinnati, but maybe on the way
home... Ill keep that in mind, picking true T3 stashes is always a fun thing
to do!
BTW... drove the square quite a bit this morning, the warmer the Mark 10
gets the quieter it gets....  seems to be temperature related, once the car
was driven for an hour or so it really wasn't too bad...

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"