[T3] 2 questions

David Sanderson djsanderson at telus.net
Sun Dec 11 10:56:39 PST 2011

Hi Guys
On my '65 notch restoration project, the front hood is off a '68 I
think and there are no holes for mounting the front chrome handle/
mustache or whatever it is called. And, it seems that the one I have,
possibly off a '65, has a different curve from the hood. Was this
front chrome mustache bar optional? Does anyone know whether the front
hood curve was different over the years?

My second, or is it third, question involves the sliders for the
sunroof. They are partially painted in mine and partially polished.
Can someone tell me whether they were polished the whole length or was
it a combination of polish and paint.

Thank you.

Dave
http://www.sandersonmotorsports.com