[T3] Invasion

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 15:31:46 PST 2011

It is actually in Colorado Springs.  We had to move it from Manitou Springs
due to availability of parks and host hotels.  This was announced way back
in June of this year...at least on the Samba and I believe here as well.
 It has certainly been on the Invasion website for quite some time.  Check
out all the details  and latest information here....
Sorry, John.  My error.

With moving from Wisconsin to Texas for the winter, "taking a tumble" and
fracturing two vertebrae & pulling some muscles, I've been out of touch,
for a good, long while.

My bad!  Thanks for the correction.  I'll have to pay better attention to
the 2012 Invasion web site.