[T3] Newbie with dumb questions.

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 11:54:23 PST 2011

Dave, thank you for posting this, but now my head hurts! ;) l.o.l.

I cannot get enough of British humor, especially John Cleese.  Used to get to stay up late at Oma's and watch "Are you Being Served" from about age eight until they took it off the air a few years ago; guess Public Television thought it was not making enough money.

Thank you,
Adriel

P.S. He is right, it has to be backed up with facts. ;)