[T3] Ford Ranger fuel pump for VW

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 19:55:04 PST 2011

In a message dated 2/2/2011 10:02:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org writes:

Yes Jim  it's different than the ones on our T-3s. It's out side the gas
tank  but  it's sits half way in its own little reserve tank (if that
make  any sense). I tried to fix it and got it to pump but now it leaks
like  crazy.  Over my head I guess.

That's the main pump then, and not the lift pump. I think it runs on 60
PSI, which the Ranger pump is capable of. The fittings might be the problem
though, as the ends are set up for quick release/snap together  fittings.
Fortunately, 1 end is a screw on fitting.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)