[T3] AFR

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Feb 7 16:14:32 PST 2011

Yea, what brian said.  Its how you set your mixture in tuning your engine.
With the proper sensor, mounted in the proper location, with no exhaust or
intake leaks, your looking for 13-14 in our cars, 10.5 with the foot floored
or up to 15 under light throttle.  Its more useful as a relative tool in
making changes than worshiping those numbers, but its what you need if your
going to catch things like an inner stop adjustment issue with the pressure
sensor.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com