[T3] a big day!!!

David rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Sun Feb 13 08:07:27 PST 2011

[[[I fired off the turbo 2110cc engine for the 1st time. It isn't perfect
yet; I still have to tune the Holley 4 barrel and put in a different
distributor, but nothing sounded angry, out of place or wrong.]]]

{{{I'm hoping that by the time the warm weather gets here, I will have it
all dialed in and I can start putting some fun miles on it.]]]

Congrats on the first firing Brian! "IT'S ALIVE......IT'S ALIVE!"

I gotta give ya some gruff about your cold weather though....It looks like
you're expecting a high of 56 degrees today; and that is about what I heat
my garage to so I CAN go out and work on my cars! :-)

Dave Pallo
'72 Square ~ "Elwood"
Fairport, NY