[T3] carb can't get good mpg?

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 20:13:00 PST 2011

In a message dated 2/23/2011 11:08:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bfye at canyonville.net writes:

Can they  really have a fighting chance?
Are there any ways to get good mpg if your  FI car has been converted over
carbs?
Range of mileage can very from  very bad, to very good...
Bring on your best FI mileage, I know I see 28mpg  + on my cars.
So, how can that be?

Or the flip side of this. The engine that's in my 65 Notch wouldn't run
worth a damn with FI (when I had it in the 71 Notch), but put a set of carbs
on  it, and it runs great.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)