[T3] MPG

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Thu Feb 24 06:39:09 PST 2011

Jim,
	Does your new TDI have one of them MPG indicators?
I would be curious what you tend to get on yours and if you have done an
overall calculation (Full tank).
Our 04 Golf averages from 46-49MPG (Full tank refills using the trip
meter) but I also don't take tire size into account and I know our
speedometer is of by 2 to 3 miles per hour been that way from the
factory. O not sure how much it affects thing but I live in Colorado
also.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us