[T3] Mission Impossible of 72 Fastback

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Feb 25 19:31:10 PST 2011

In a message dated 2/25/2011 8:38:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

You'll  want to remove that canister from your LF wheelwell, it wont
function
anymore anyway and those were a tremendous dirt trap that enhanced  the rust
of the stiffening boxes.  I left the clamp on with mine but  the canister
has
been out since 1988.

On my 71 Notch, it fell off while Neil and I were loading the front clip
into the back of my pickup. The bracket was gone too. Needless to say, I had
to  rebuild the metal behind where it was. The rear under tray one was gone
as well,  same thing with it's bracket.

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)